Monday, October 4, 2010

and the WINNER is....

Congratulations
NewlyNina!

You are the winner of my
"New Regimen" challenge.
Your regimen was easy, simple and rewarding.
Thank you so much!
I appreciate your time and effort.
I will be sending you a email soon.

xoxo,
Alex


Here is the regimen she submitted:


To obtain moisture and keeping it involves the right products and reggie. Mine consist of (starting on wash day):
Pre-Poo with coconut oil or Vatika Oil (overnight before wash day)
1. Clarify hair w/ Giovinni 50/50 shampoo
2. Shampoo w/ SheaMoisture Moisture Rention Shampoo
3. Condition w/ Tresemme Luxurious Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Conditioner, let sit 3-5 minutes.
4. Detangle w/ fingers
5. Detangle w/ comb/denman
6. Rinse w/ cold water
7. DC w/ (1)avocado,(1)can coconut milk,(ts)honey,(ts)olive oil, and (ts)shea for 45min to an hour--no heat!
8. Rinse w/ cold water
9. Apply leave-in (KC Knot Today)
10. Seal with oil
11. Style hair in twist using Afroveda Whipped Gelly (love it!) and seal ends w/ shea.
12. Once hair is 100% dry oil scalp with grapseed oil and then pin twist into a protective style.
13. For daily care spray hair w/ Kemi-Oyl Conditioning Hair Spray.
14. Apply grapeseed oil to scalp as needed.
This reggie has given me 2 weeks of moisturized hair and the less I do to my hair the more my it thrives. Since you've just colored your hair, it will need all the moisture it can get. I think my reggie will assist you in protecting the length and keeping it moisturized with the products. This will also be my fall reggie as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment