Tuesday, October 5, 2010

PROTECTIVE STYLE CHOICE




Over the past few weeks I have been debating on which protective style I would get. I finally decided on a weave install, today will be the last time y'all see my puff ball for a while. I am getting it today and plan on keeping it in for 10-12 weeks. I am excited to give my hair a much needed break. 95% of my hair will be weaved so I am getting a full weave which will take about 2.5-3 hours install. I am not looking  forward to sitting in that char for so long but it will be worth it. I be sure to measure my hair before the install so I can document my growth once I take the weave down. To keep my scalp moisturized I will used my Jane Carter's Scalp Serum 3x a week and I will continue with my vitamin regimen. Hopefully I will see a substantial amount of growth. I am aiming for 3" in 3 months. By the spring I hope to have my hair grown out to my shoulders. I have between 5-6 inches of hair and I am aiming for 10-12 inches by May 2011.

Stay tuned!
xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment