Friday, July 2, 2010

Tigi's "Love, Peace and the Planet" Leave in Conditioner.



I have been hearing rave reviews about this product.
I have the regular Tigi "Love, Peace and Planet" Conditioner
and I love that one. 
I use it to co-wash.
It smells divine so when I saw that this line made a leave-in 
I was super excited.
I am a huge fan of leave in conditioners, especially those that are made from 
natural ingredients like this one.

Here is what's in it:
aloe vera leaf juice, glycerin, shea butter, sweet almond oil, bergamot fruit oil, grapefruit peel oil, rosemary leaf oil, water, olive fruit oil, sunflower seed oil, jojoba seed oil, chamomile, hibiscus flower extract, button mushroom stem extract, horseradish root extract, wheat amino acids, rice amino acids, stearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, caprylic/acid, panthenol, peg-17 dimethicone, cetromonium methosulfate, polyquaternium, citric acid. limonene, linalool, ethyl acetate, heliotropine, vanillin

For the most part the ingredients are pretty good.
There are "cones" in it for those who do not like or use products containing it.

I like the consistency of this leave in.
It is kind of watery but it absorbs very well.
I applied it to my damp hair after I added my good ol' Vatika Oil.
My hair felt nice and soft. 
I should've used more than I did because I felt like 
I was not retaining moisture as it dried.





I found this product of Ebay for $18.95.
The shipping was free.
The Tigi products are kind of expensive
but this line of their products, to me, is worth the money.

I will definitely use this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment