Sunday, July 25, 2010

FOTD: Nicki Minaj 'Hello Good Morning' Video Inspired

I wish I knew who Nicki Minaj's makeup artist is because if she does all her looks, she's amazing! I love how she always has bright dramatic make up in every video she's in. So when I saw her in P. Diddy's new music video "Hello Good Morning" [the remix] I haaad to do this look.





Of course my interpretation is no where near as good as her MUA's but I think it's definitely more wearable! Not a lot of people are used to wearing that much eye make up anyway! I did a video on it so you guys can check it out too.







FACE
+ Benefit You Rebel Moisturizer
+ MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC43
+ Too Faced CHOCOLATE SOLEIL/CANDLELIGHT Duo [contour/highlight]
+ MAC DOLLYMIX Blush

EYES
+ Urban Decay Primer Potion
+ NYX WHITE Eyeshadow Base [lid]
+ NYX ELECTRIC BLUE Jumbo Pencil [outer half of lid]
+ MAC GESSO Eyeshadow [inner 13rd]
+ MAC PARTYLICIOUS Pigment [middle of lid]
+ MAC CARBON Eyeshadow [outer v]
+ MAC AMBIANCE Eyeshadow [crease]
+ MAC VANILLA Eyesahdow [highlight]
+ MAC BLACKTRACK Fluidline
+ ELF Eyebrow Kit in MEDIUM [brows]
+ Stila Kajal Liner in Onyx

LIPS
+ MAC VIVA GLAM GAGA Lipstick
+ MAC PETITE INDULGENCE Cremesheen Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment