Saturday, July 24, 2010

Reader Question: Mixed Kids, Unequal Treatment? Help one reader decide.

I got the following question under the comments section of this post about Heidi and Seal's newest little baby girl.
Anonymous said...

I am black and my husband is white we have two children my son has very thick curly hair and brown eyes while by daughter has very loose curls and blue eyes. I find myself telling him how beautiful he is and how much I love his hair, my husband thinks I will give my daughter issues. What do you think?


This is an excellent question and I imagine that it is tough for this mom. I wanted to open this up to everyone to give some tips. What do you think? Should this reader continue what she's doing or should she take a different route with her kids? Everybody feels differently about how to raise their children so please post respectfully!


No comments:

Post a Comment