Monday, July 26, 2010

Blog-A-Versary Contest Entries

EDIT---------------
So these are all the entries I got for my contest! There's only four entries, but they're all really good! Less contestants just means more chances for them to win! So I'm going to have voting until this Sunday, the poll is going to be to the right --> And I think you can vote once a day? The one with the most votes will win and I'll send out the prizes next week Monday! I figured I'd send out all the prizes at once so I'm reopening the 2nd prize until this Sunday also! So keep enterin! =]
----------------

I've only gotten a couple entries for my contest [the winner gets Stereo Rose MSF!!! :)] but I've got quite a few for my giveaway! I hope you don't think you need to be an AMAAAZING make up artist or something because I think it's kind of unfair considering that I'm not really that creative with make up! In fact you are all probably way more talented than I am! I'm going to close entries on July 23, 2010 and then do voting for maybe a week or 2? Idk but you should enter my contest! It doesn't hurt to try ;]

These are the entries so far..











Camille/Shobe








Hershley









Ashley











Zar from allaboutme1988


Aren't these ladies gorgeous?! Now go go go and do your contest entry ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment