Friday, July 30, 2010

Today's Hair

Hey Ladies!
Happy Friday and PAY DAY (for some of us).
Today I am wearing my hair in a twist out.
I twisted my hair with JUST water.
Wanna know why?
It's a pretty funny story...

I was walking to the Metro station yesterday and it started POURING DOWN raining.
I was on my way to work from a doctors appointment and I TRIED my best to beat 
that damn rain storm but I failed, miserably.

So, my whole afternoon was pretty much shot to hell after that.
On top of the fact that I was already having a CRAPPY day.
I can laugh about it now but yesterday I could've cried a river.
LOL.

When I got home I was dripping wet and my hair looking like a giant frizz ball.
I literally looked like I took a shower.
My freshly washed, clean smelling hair was SOAKING WET.
I was so through with my day at that point.
I changed my clothes, towel dried my hair and proceeded to twist it.
I didn't use any type of product on my hair
and 
to my surprise my hair was AWESOME this A.M. 
when I un-tiwsted.
I also noticed that my twist's were still full and fluffy
and NOT smashed to my headed like they usually are.

When I un-twisted I coated my hands with Grape Seed oil and Organix Frizz Free Gloss.
See Below for results:













(Looks kinda ashy but it feels great!)



No comments:

Post a Comment