Sunday, July 25, 2010

Reader Question: Where Can I Find A Good Salon for Locs in ATL?

UPDATE: Many folks probably want to know where good natural hair salons are in their area. If you have not already seen this site, check out Black Girl With Long Hair's Salon directory of tried and BGLH-approved salons. I personally cannot endorse or recommend any of them because I have not been to any salons. But, this might be a nice starting point to get you going. Good luck!

Photo Credit
Got another reader question that I am throwing at you! I am not in ATL but I know many of you are. If you know somewhere good please help this lovely reader out!

Found your website as i was reading about products. Great site btw :) curious if you know any recommendations for natural hair salons in Atlanta just moved here from Virginia and other than a few male friends that's pretty much it (and they are all bald :) although i'm the only one that has touched my locs for the past 3 years it would be nice to go somewhere to get my hair washed and scrubbed hard..you know how they do in the shops that's pretty much all i really miss about letting someone else do my hair.
any recommendations would be appreciated
thanks..peace...

So if you have a spot or person in mind, leave the info in the comments section. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment