Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bentonite Clay Hair Mask: Take 2

Today is July 4th!
Happy Independence day my natural hair beauties!
I hope you all are having a great day.
I decided that CoCo Puff needed some love today.
I had some more of my Bentonite Clay mask left over from my last
application--SOOOO I decided to put some on my hair.











I am pretty sure my hair thanked me. 
She was feeling really dry and brittle. 
This D.C. heat is taking a toll on my hair.
I am really considering getting a weave or Senegalese twist's.
Protective style challenges are about to rule my summer.
I am trying to retain length and grow my hair long.
This heat is not helping! LOL.

Hopefully my hair mask will put some moisture back in CoCo puff.

:-)

After:










I had Oyin Handmade's Conditioner (Leave In) on my hair
along with Vatika Oil.
I decided to twist my hair up and rock a twist out this week, probably in a puff.

I will take pics when I unravel.

xoxo,
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment