Monday, December 29, 2008

PRODUCT REVIEW: Sephora Toner


Sephora Brand Professional Flawless Toner

Product: 3/5
Packaging: 4/5
Quality: 3/5
Overall: 3.3 out of 5
Price: $4 at sephora.com & Sephora stores. [normally $10]

WHAT SEPHORA SAYS: The perfect post-cleansing residue remover, this cooling, purifying, 100 percent alcohol-free toner refines skin texture to smooth the skin and add essential moisture.

PROS: I think this toner does what it's supposed to do and no break outs! It's super cheap when it's on sale at Sephora! $4 for 4.2 oz!

CONS: There's a fragrance to it, and I don't like fragrances in my skin care products! Also, there's no tingly feeling that most toners have after using and that was a con for me.

COMMENTS: I don't think there's really much to say about reviewing a toner! It does do its job but it takes me a couple cotton balls before all the dirt is off my face which sucks! My old Mary Kay toner did the trick in one. [FYI my skin care routine at night is MAC wipe off most of make up, cleanse face, toner, then moisturize] This toner has a "gel" texture not just straight up liquid like others, which I didn't like either. It may be good for dry skin because it's not as drying as other toners, but I'm not completely sure. I rate this about average - it's not bad, but it's not awesome either and I don't think that I would buy it againl. =[

No comments:

Post a Comment