Thursday, December 11, 2008

16 Random Facts

directions: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (“you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

TAGGED BY: Vera

1. I cannot swim I'm from Hawaii and I cannot swim. LOL My parents put the fear of God in me because I had a cousin who was around my age who drowned in a swimming pool. They made me go to her funeral & I was like 8!! Ever since I've been afraid of deep water. IDK I just freak out. I really think I can swim but the thought of deep water freaks me the fuck out!

2. I can do a shaka with my toes. LOL I think only Wuzz knows what I'm talking about! I'll show you one day. I'm too lazy to take a picture

3. Dancing was my first love. I was completely passionate about dancing from middle school to high school. I did Hip Hop & Jazz competitively and I did Ballet & Tahitian for fun. At one point it was what I wanted to do with my life, but in reality there's no future in that for me. I really do miss it though =[ There's no words to describe how it feels to perform on stage.

4. The Hubby is my other first love. LOL He's the only guy I've ever been in love with and it's SOOO ironic because I would have never thought of dating him in a million years. He actually practically STALKED me for a few months lol! I was not interested in him at all but he won my heart. =D

5. I am spoiled rotten. Seriously, I am. But I wasn't when I was growing up! All through middle school and high school my mom had me thinking we were dirt poor, so I was really good and bargain shopping, but I found out when I went to college that my mom was actually baaalliiin'! LOL I still am a really good bargain shopper [when I want to be] but since I left for college my mom STILL spoils me! But the hubby keeps me in check. Now I need to check myself with this make up spending! [which I'm trying to!]

6. I love Hello Kitty! I wasn't as obsessed with it as I was before but IDK things have just got really bad since the Hubby got deployed LOL. It started when I put HK all over my car [floor mats, head rests, etc] and it just grew from there. He hates my Hello Kitty obsession. We sometimes get into fights over Hello Kitty - I kid you not.

7. Some military wives disgust me. After I graduated from high school, a lot of people I knew joined the military and got married. I'm not gonna lie I did it too, but in all honesty [and at the risk of sounding cheesy] I couldn't imagine my life without my hubby. We did the long distance thing for a while and I just couldn't take it anymore. But some of these girls that I knew back in the day seem to be gold diggers and it's so disgusting! They brag about "I'm a military wifey" "I love my Airman" all that other BS, but to me the hardcore military wifes don't say shit like that. I really admire long time military wives, ESPECIALLY army wives because those women are strong as hell. To me a lot of these girls nowadays -- they're the type of girls to cheat on their husband when he's deployed and it sickens me.

8. I am in a sorority. Haha I never told you guys these before but I am a sorority girl! I like to keep my personal life separate from my blogger life if you know what I mean ;]

9. I don't believe in diets. There's no such thing as diet in my vocabulary. I can't do it. I gave up rice for lent once, but that was lent. I've never tried to diet to lose weight.

10. Speaking of weight, I need to work out. LOL This is completely random but I've actually been around the same weight since my Junior year in high school - I'm a junior in college now. It's just that my fat turns to muscle and vice versa which is why sometimes I look fat and sometimes I look skinny LOL

11. I love VS Bras! Ever since I started wearing Victoria's Secret, I CANNOT wear anything else! I have small boobies LOL so I need a lot of padding and there's nothing like a VS push up bra!

12. I'm afraid of heights. I feel really weird on the top floor of a building looking down. Especially on a balcony!

13. I'm a gamer. Or I used to be. I used to be all into Halo and all that ish but I haven't had time to play with school and everything. But I do own an Xbox 360, Wii, & Nintendo DS. Of course one of my faves is Guitar Hero! But hands down my all time favorite platform is Super Nintendo! You can't beat Super Marion on that thing that was my game back in the day LOL That and Street Fighter!

14. My favorite color is pink. You don't even know how obsessive I am with this color. My laptop is pink, my DS is pink, my wallet is pink, & my cell phone cover is pink! If you ever open my school back you will be overwhelmed. My pencil case, graphing calculator, notebook, folder, EVERYTHING is pink. haha

15. I miss home food. There is nothing like a plate from one of the Kahuku Shrimp Trucks, Manapua, spicy tuna & ebi fry from genki sushi, kal-bi from soons, plate lunch from L&Ls OMG I could go on forever. I miss home food! Mainland food sucks!!!! No offense!

16. I used to be into web design. I used to be able to work Adobe Photoshop like a pro but now I forgot! I even made my own website before but I just couldn't keep up with it [I ran out of ideas for layouts LOL]


Well there's my 16! I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet because everyone practically tagged each other already!

No comments:

Post a Comment