Wednesday, December 17, 2008

MAC Chill Collection



MAC's Chill collection came out early! I was looking through the MAC website [because of that 25% off I'm sure everyone knows about by now!] and I saw "CHILL" under collections! It's focused mostly on their Penultimate liner or something their new liquid liner pen that kind of looks like the one from NYX! I'm HOPING that I won't buy anything but the pink eyeshadow is calling my name! I think if they have it n pan form at the freestanding store, I'll get it. If not then I'll pass - I HOPE! lol I kind of want the lashes too! But here's what's in the collection

>> LIPGLASS (all LE) $14
+ Icescape - Sheer pale pink with pink pearlized pigments [F]
+ Naked Frost - Sheer taupe with silver pearlized pigments [F]
+ Frozen Dream - Sheer cool mid-tone pink with pearlized pigments [F]
+ Snowscene - Sheer white with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments

>> EYESHADOW (all LE) $14.50
+ Arctic Grey - Frost mid-tone grey [S]
+ Wintersky - Frosted neutral mid-tone pink [VP]
+ Apres-Ski - Matte dark brownish grey [M]
+ Mont Black - Sparkly black with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments [V]
+ Vellum - Pale white duochrome with violent opalescent shimmer [F]

>> Penultimate Liner $16.50

>> Glitter $17.50
+ Reflects Transparent Teal
+ Reflects Anitique Gold

>> LASHES $12
+ 41 Lash


[CREDIT: Specktra]

No comments:

Post a Comment