Monday, December 22, 2008

FOTD: Barbie Pink

Heyyy! So I know I said I would update more since it's break but it's been crazy with work! But I really liked this FOTD so I haaad to post it [cause I'll probably forget the color combo later!] But I really liked the pink/red/purple look and when I threw on the pink lipstick it reminded me of a barbie doll! It was really simple and it turned out really cute, I think. I wish my camera didn't wash out the colors though because they're always a little brighter in person!




*all MAC unless otherwise stated

FACE
+ Hyper Real Foundation in NC400
+ Studio Finish Concealer in NC42
+ Blush in PLUM DU BOIS
+ Blush in STRADA [to contour]
+ MSF Duo in MEDIUM DARK/SHIMMER [highlight/set foundation]

EYES
+ Prep + Prime Eye in MEDIUM DARK [under brow bone]
+ P/P in FRESCO ROSE [on lid]
+ E/S in LOVE BUD [all over lid]
+ E/S in PINK VENUS [on top of love bud]
+ Pigment in ROYAL FLUSH [crease]
+ E/S in NOCTURNELLE [more defined crease]
+ E/S in CARBON [over nocturnelle]
+ L/L in Visionaire [lower lash line]
+ Stila Smudge Pots in Black
+ UD 24/7 Liner in Zero [waterline]
+ Eyeko Mascara

LIPS
+ L/S in BOMBSHEL
+ L/G in CHERRY BLOSSOM



PS! I will be putting a bunch of reviews by the end of this week so check back! =D & Don't forget to vote on my poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment