Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Post/Happy New Year's Eve

I always post things super late but I wanted to post this before the year was over! I really didn't get Christmas gifts this year! Just a couple from my BFFs, from the hubby, and of course my Secret Santa!


check out how huge that box was! i didn't know what to do! i waited til christmas eve to open it


all those packing peanuts!


the box is sooo cute!


wuzz's note!


all those goodies!!!


all those falsies & yummiesss!!

You better believe I attacked the Li Hing Mui gummy bears first!! I ate it all as soon as I opened it! Gummy bears are my absolute fave esp li hing mui & chocolate covered! I really appreciated the gifts because I haven't had goodies from home in soooo long!! And of course the falsies! They're exactly what I wanted and I haven't found Red Cherry lashes out here so of course I LOVE IT!!!

Eyeko also sent me a Christmas gift I just got it in the other day. It was a nice little gift! Yes, I too am an Eyeko ambassador [enter E129 for a free gift!!!!], but I promise in my upcoming reviews I will be as honest as possible! But here's what they sent me


a shirt, pin, & shadow cake!


pretty colors


aand finally the hubby completely surprised me this Christmas! Well, I knew he was gonna get me a juicy purse but I didn't think I was gonna get it til way after Christmas because he told me that they were sold out of the one I wanted!! =[ But after spending Christmas with my Tucson familia, he busted this out


the card was so dumb it said "shut yo mouf love brian" or something haha i was like WTF?!


me cheesin' like a MOFO!

I've been asking for a Juicy purse since we got together but he always joked that he would buy me a fake one!! But it's exactly what I wanted so I'm happy =] I hope you got everything you wanted and that you have a Happy New Year! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment