Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dillard's Haul

I'm not gonna lie, one of the things I love about being a military wife is the discounts!! My local Dillard's had a 20% off military appreciation for 2 days so you know I took advantage of that ish! IDK if other Dillard's did this one of my friends told me about this sale. OK so I lied about my no-buy. LOL I'll be on a no buy for the rest of the month but I'm going to Vegas in January! It's the hubby's 21st and you know I'm gonna hit up that CCO!!!! So sorry. hahah But I had to stock up on my foundations since MAC never has a sale.




T to B & L to R: Chanel samples, Blot Powder in NC42, MSF in Medium Dark, Studio Fix in NC42, 187 brush, Chanel gloss in Bon Bon, Springsheen Blush, Dior Ultra Reflects Gloss in 227 in Chiffon Beige, Mineralize Foundation in NC42, E/S in Shroom, Studio Finish Concealer in NC42, E/S in Rule

OMG! I am soooo in love with the Dior gloss! This may become my HG gloss! It's sooo comfortable and the color is absolutely perfect. I'll swatch it for you laterrr. You know, normally I haaate winter season it's so cold. I'm an island girl so I neeed my sun! But a plus side is that I've gotten lighter! LOL It's such an asian obsession I can't stop it. I'm normally an NC45 but I got color matched again and NC42 looks way better which is why I got another concealer. Anywhoo I have finals coming up next week so I reallly need to study for that not to mention get my secret santa, work, other stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment