Friday, December 5, 2008

personal updates

IDK if you guys care at all (lol) but I just wanted to blog about non-make up related things. It takes alot of work to post pictures & ish! But it's so much easier to just blooog! Anyway I haven't been blogging much cause the new job has got me working a lot - it's only my first week! It's my first week but I basically know what I'm doing because I use to work at Forever back home. The only difference is the store is huuuuge! But I love dressing up and having an excuse to wear my make up! lol I've got finals coming up too and ugh sooo much happening!

I have a semi-formal thing to go to this Sunday and my hair is driving me crazy! My bangs are NOT CUTE at all. I accidentally cut them too short a couple weeks ago when I was trying to trim it and it grew out a little but it's not where I want them to be. =[ I was thinking about getting a hair cut but I really don't know cause my hair is already short the hubby says I should get highlights but idk?! What do you guys think? I need to decide like NOW cause I'll need to go tomorrow or suuper early on Sunday. I have the hubby's Christmas party to go to next Friday too, so I need to look cute for that!

Ugh I feel so busy lately but I swear I will blog 10X more when finals are over and I'm out on Christmas break!

PS I wanted to show you my babbbyyyy! He's so funny I forgot why he was looking at me like this




"what the hell mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment