Thursday, December 11, 2008

L's Holiday Contest

OK so I totally should be studying because I have my physics final on Monday, buuuut I couldn't help myself. L's having a holiday contest and you know I had to enter! So here we gooo...

I used a shit load for my faace. I chose these colors because when I first thought of 'holiday' I thought of my Cranberry E/S that I neeever use! lol

MSF Natural Duo in Medium Dark, Spiced Chocolate Quad, Nylon E/S, Vanilla, Brule, Mythology, & Cranberry E/S, Hyperreal Foundation in NC400, Stila Smudge Pots in Black, Brow Powder, NARS Blush in Orgasm, Crazee L/S, Love Alert Dazzleglass, Studio Finish Concealer in NC42, NYC eyeliner in black, P/P in Rubenesque, Blush in Strada, eyelash glue & eyelashes


I look like a fat shit in this dress LOL but I'm debating on wearing it to the hubby's christmas party. idk yet.


I tried to curl my hair but it's suuuper messy lol




kisses for L LOL!


E/S Breakdown
+ Rubenesque PP all over lid
+ Brash from SC Quad on crease
+ Cranberry on outer V & outer half of crease
+ Spiced Chocolate on outer v
+ Vanilla on lid
+ Mythology over vanilla
+ Brule & Nanogold to highlight
+ Stila Smudgepots on lash line & water line
+ NYC eyeliner to tightline
+ Brow powder
+ halloween falsies from Wal-Mart!


L you biatch I better get something I took FOREVER to do this! hahaha I'm just kidding but seriously! I couldn't find my camera charger, then I couldn't take pictures then I couldn't find my stupid plug to upload pictures OMG! Contest entering is so time consumin! haha I love it though Now I need to find a 'runway look' for her second contest!

PS for the record I don't think I'm fat but my midsection needs work! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment