Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Eyeko Haul!

I got my Eyeko haul last weekend but I didn't get a chance to post it because I had a Physics exam today and I spent the last few days studying like craaazy. I think I failed it too. =[ Anyway on with the haul! Eyeko completely hooked it up! I put code E129 and one of their other promotional codes and this is what I got:


3 in 1 Cream, Mascara, Strawberry, Raspberry, and Mint Balms


unwrapped


yummyyyy! LOL

Me & L agree, the strawberry fat balm smells heavenly! I say it smells like strawberry fruit roll ups & she says now & laters LOL! I tried it the strawberry balm as a cheek stain and the color looks gorgeous I haven't tried the others yet though. I love everything! I was really skeptical about the mascara, but it works surprisingly well. The cream is awesome too! It really does give that glowy look but I can't use it on my forehead because my forehad's significantly darker than the rest of my face LOL Don't worry, I'll do reviews on everything soon but here was the sneak peek! ;]

If you want your own fat balms, order at eyeko.com! FREE international shipping! And if you enter code E129 you get a free gift PLUS a free rude girl manga book if you enter FREERUDEGIRL at checkout! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment