Friday, December 5, 2008

MAC Haul

Hey guys! I SWEAR I am going to stop buying make up until March. I have one more haul to post after this but I am OFFICIALLY going on a no make up buy I didn't realize how much make up I have!! But to be honest with you I actually use most of it, esp my MAC. I rotate my blushes everyday [lol what a nerd!] so I do use them all the only things I have trouble using are bronzers [because I'm already dark lol] and pigments/loose eyeshadow because I'm so clumsy with it! But anyway here's my haul!


new E/S palette, Springsheen blush, mascara primer, metal urge eyeshadows, & eyeshadows!


L to R: Vanilla, Patina, Amber Lights, Smut, & Stars & Rockets


swatches (same order)


no flash

I had to get a new palette cause I'm anal with the color organization! You should see my closet organized by color & type [tube tops first, long sleeves last] LOL! I just hauled some must have colors. I'm lovin' Vanilla right now I can't believe I didn't have that before! But I'll be doing a review on the mascara primer laterr. Well hope you enjoyed my haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment