Sunday, December 28, 2008

MAC Dame Edna Haul

I am soo bad at this no buy thing!! haha But mi madre said I could use the CC for my Christmas gift sooooo u know what I got! LOL The packaging is super cute - I am such a sucker for LE packaging! I loved the glosses that came with this collection I got 2 out of 3 but I think I'm gonna go back for Hot Frost!




Highlighter in What A Dame!, Royal Tour E/S Trio, Splendid L/G, Possum Nose Pink L/G, & Gladiola L/S


Royal Tour, Dame's Desire, Climate Blue, What a Dame


Splendid, Possum Nose Pink, Gladiola


Gladiola L/S


Splendid L/G


Possum Nose Pink L/G

The MUA suckered me into bying the highlight powder! I wasn't planning on it but it has this sheen instead of the glitter bomb mess and ugh I was sold! I really like the eyeshadows, but the colors are kind of sheer. Then again I love colors you can build up because I'm still clumsy with super pigmented e/s. I couldn't understand why people hate stickers so much, but as soon as I opened it I understood! LOL It feels really awkard and the stickers are already peeling off! If they come off I Don't really care because the purple sparkle is cute enough for me but I noticed theres a film over the sticker on the e/s palette which makes it look MUCH better idk why they just didn't paint it on there but whatev. Everyone raaved about Gladiola L/S before it came out and I bought it but I'm not so sure anymore? It's reaally bright idk what do you guys think?



Sorry this is me looking like a bum! It's crazy bright I don't know what to wear it with? A simple smokey eye? Can I even pull this color off? lol If you notice every thing comes with a little quote from Dame Edna. Idk if you can read it but these are the quotes:

POWDER: A little efort goes a long way with a face like yours.
E/S: Love never loses sight of loveliness. That's why people love me.
L/G: Touch yourself up & others will follow!
L/S: We all need a MAC-over possums!

My fave is the lipstick quote! I decided I'll pass on the other E/S trio, but I might go back for Coral Polyp! I'm in loove with Splendid it's such a pretty orange color. I'm debating whether or not to return Gladiola - but I've never returned anything from MAC! lol Well I hope you all had a merry Christmas! I'll have another post soon complete with Secret Santa pictures!

EDIT---
I forgot to post the swatches I got! They're kind of sloppy but I guess it's better than nothing?

L to R/T to B: What a Dame HP, Gladiola, Coral Polyp, Kanga Rouge, Divine Night, Wisteria, Fineshine, Hot Frost, Possum Nose Pink, Splendid, Climate Blue, Dame's Desire, Royal Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment