Friday, July 9, 2010

Wuzz's Love Pack

This is hella late, but I seriously haven't opened the little love pack Tracie aka Wuzz gave me when we had lunch in HI!!!! Mainly because I was TOO busy I only opened it when I unpacked everything from my IMATS haul and I wanted to take pics of it before I even used it! LOL Is that weird of me? But here's the little love pack!



She always gives me soo much stuff when I see her! I wanna give her more but then she always talks about getting rid of a lot of her make up so I feel bad giving her more stuff!!! LOL Don't worry Tracie, one of these days I'll figure out something you'll want to keep! haha


the goodies!!

When I opened it I was like OMG! I need all this stuff!! lol She gave me foot scrub and foot lotion and my heels are hella DRY! lmao I think it's because I wear slippers all the time! And I can't afford to get pedicures on the regular so I'm hoping these will help me out. =] ( I haven't used anything yet! ) She gave me a little candy shaped lip gloss, I remember she gave me one like it the last time but my mom totally stole it from me haha!! A Hello Kitty lip balm (so cute!) and chocolate chap stick thingy. I love love love lippies because my lips are ALWAYS dry idk what's wrong with it even if I use scrubs, vaseline, I always need somethin on my lips or it starts peeling. =( So yay for lippies! There's 2 little lip samples too and I think in the little pink pouch is an eyeshadow sample? Omg idk I haven't used any of it yet, I haven't even touched the stuff I hauled from IMATS except to do a video! LOL

But thank's again Tracie! She's always so generous! I can't wait til we meet up again! =]

In other news, I finished my first summer school class today!! Wooot! I took Chem in 5 weeks that shit was CRAZY but I managed to get a B! Hopefully he curves it so I get an A I swear condensed classes are insane but I'm glad I stuck through it. I start another class next Monday =[ Yeah I'm ALWAYS busy with school I always feel like I'm never gonna graduate! But I know I just gotta get through it. Anyway I completely FORGOT about my 2 year Blog-a-versary!! I did this last year too idk I'm just bad at this! But I'll be announcing a giveaway maybe contest? next entry. What do you guys think? I already have a few prizes in mind but I'm not sure yet! But check back tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment