Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today's Hair: FAB twist out


MORNING MY BEAUTIES!
It's WEDNESDAY and I am feeling AWESOME!
Wanna know why?
WELL because my hair is looking awesome today.
I DC'd last night and applied my leave in conditioners (Yes to Cucumber and Tigi).
After that I twist "Coco Puff" up in medium sized twists with my
Avocado Shea Butter, Curl Clouds and OHM Sweet hair pudding.
My hair is SUPER soft and fluffy, even though it's
humid in DC today my curls are still defined and NOT FRIZZY.
I added some frizz free serum to my finger tips this A.M. while I was
unraveling the twists
and
the product seemed to really help.

Here are some pics of todays hair:







P.S. I used the product below to smooth down my edges!
LAWD LAWD LAWWWWD, I love that stuff... LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment