Thursday, July 15, 2010

Today's Hair: Chunky Twist Out AKA Frizz Ball

Yesterday I received some new products in the mail (see below):






I love when the mailman comes because getting goodies 
is such a treat.
The two products above are
*Curl Junkie's Hibiscus and Banana Honey Butta
*Jamaican Black Castor Oil w/ Lavender
I have been dying to try them both!

So last night I got in the shower and let my hair "steam" a little while I washed up.
Then I twisted it with the Curl Junkie's Hibiscus and Banana Honey Butta
AND
OMG...
my hair was LOVING IT!
The slip that this product provides is AWESOME.
The scent is not my fave though
mainly because of the banana fragrance.
I didn't get a chance to use the JBCO yet
but when I do YOU will know how I like it.
I have heard great things about it so I am eager to try it out.

Anyways, back to what I was saying...
after I twisted my damp hair with the CJH&BB
I was super excited to hop in the bed and wake up the next morning to unravel my twists.
BUT UMM...
when I woke up my hair was STILL WET!
I was not happy about that.
Silly me, I put in bigger twists than normal and I forgot
how long it takes my hair to dry.

I started to unravle and I knew my hair was going to be a HUGE frizz ball
and yes
I had MAJOR shrinkage action going on...
LOL

Don't get me wrong it didn't look TERRIBLE it just wasn't great
but once I stepped outside into the humdity 
it just went down hill...
I love the product I used though.
I will def be using it more often.
My hair is soft and fluffy which is good.
I just wish it would've dried on time... :-/

Here are some pics:







No comments:

Post a Comment