Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Time for a DEEP condition...

My puff started to look and feel kind of dry today
so I decided to use the Olive Oil DC I got from CVS yesterday 
on my hair product binge...




Here is "Coco Puff" before the DC:


Here are some pics of "Coco Puff" while the DC was 
on, I really think she thanked me for this special treatment she was getting, lol:













I must say I like this cheap conditioner very much.
It gives me great slip and hydration, which is ALWAYS a plus.
I decided to put on a shower cap and sit under the dryer for 15-20 minutes 
so my hair cuticles can lift and soak up all the moisture it can.


After 15 minutes under the dryer this is what my hair looked like:
(STILL HAD CONDITIONER IN IT)







MAJOR SHRINKAGE!!!!!
I ended up doing a cold water rinse
and
my hair feels sooo soft!
I will def be using this product often.

Here are some pics of my "naked" hair after the cold water rinse:







xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment