Thursday, July 8, 2010

Talk about it Thursdays: YOUR MAN or YOUR HAIR?



What if you were in a situation where
you were torn between KEEPING your natural hair
and
KEEPING your man?
If your significant other did not like your natural hair, what would you do?
Would chemically alter it to appease him?

The reason why I decided to speak on this topic today is because so many 
people, men inparticular are caught up on hair.
Majority of the men I know PREFER long straight hair...
and if it is curly it has to be a "certain" texture to be OK.
I find that very odd.
Wouldn't you think that a man would want a woman is 
confident, honest, loyal, smart, generous, hardworking and beautiful internally?
Why does the way she keeps her hair becoming a deciding factor
BEFORE 
those other IMPORTANT qualities are considered?

What is your take on this and what would you do if your man said
"It's me or the hair"?

I know what I would do...
LOL
He def would be a lonely man if he didn't like MY HAIR!

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment