Thursday, July 15, 2010

Only guessing from your pictures, I see you have fuller cheeks than most gurus I know. I have full cheeks cause I am Korean, and it's hard dealing with models and people who have a more defined cheekbone. How would someone like me help find confidence?

LOL that's funny that you noticed that because I actually do think my face is super wide around my cheeks! I'm not sure I understand when you say you have a hard time 'dealing with models & people who have a more defined cheekbone'? If you ever notice, most girls have "a side" that they think they look best from. Some girls think it's their right side, some like their left, I personally think I look best straight on kind of angled from the top. You can see the difference in your 'sides' when you take pictures of yourself. For example, I think my face looks suuuper fat when my chin is lifted and my face is kind of facing up. It just makes my face look REALLY wide! You can try contouring your face to make it look a little slimmer - I tend to concentrate most of the contour around my jaw line and near my nose. If you feel really self conscious about your cheeks, accentuate another feature that you really like (lips, eyes, etc) it'll kind of focus more attention on your other features and away from your cheeks. Just because you don't have high cheekbones doesn't mean you can't be confident! Confidence is about being comfortable in your own skin and being proud of what you have. There's LOTS of things I don't like about myself (like how huge my forehead is!) but I don't get really down about it and I think more about other things that I do like (my eyebrows - when they're being good!). It might not come right away but do things to make yourself feel good, like dressing up or finding eye makeup that makes your eyes pop! Again, it's all about emphasizing the positive and not thinking about the negatives! Sorry this is super long but I hope I answered this question well enough. Feel free to ask more Q's or email me if I didn't! =]

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment