Monday, July 12, 2010

My Growth Challenge w/ Vitamins

I am trying to gain about 1.5" in a month.
So I decided to do a growth challenge with my new hair vitamins.
I really love the Exotic Allure "Fast Grow" hair vitamins.
They work have worked WONDERS for me in the past.

I took some pictures of my current length and I started the vitamins today.
I also plan on drinking at least 4 16oz bottles of water a day.
*joy* (sarcasm)
Although I am not the biggest fan of drinking water, I do drink it and I know it's great 
for my hair, skin and body.

Here are the pics of my current hair lengths.
I have about 5" of hair all around, except for in the back.







(I looked a HOT MESS-hence the reason why I decided to "x" my fave out. lol)

Anyone up for this challenge with me?
Comment below with your blog or Fotki and we can participate in this together!
Let's grow HEALTHY, STRONG and GOOD hair!

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment