Monday, July 12, 2010

Growth-Aides: MegaTek

Happy Monday Ladies!

I hope your weekend was a good as mine.
:-)
Any-who, I am posting today about a GROWTH AIDE
that is my absolute favorite.
It's called Mega-Tek.
Now, this product was originally developed for horses, yes, horses as in the ANIMAL.
LOL.
But MT is proven to increase hair health and length in humans.
I used and still use MT and I love it.
This product is RICH in protein though, so be careful if you are protein sensitive.
The developers of MT actually ended up making a 
product for humans after everyone jumped on the MT bandwagon.
                                   The ingredients are basically the exact same 
                                    BUT the product formulated for humans is WAY more expensive.
             

                                        When I first started using MT I had read about it on LHCF (long hair care forum)
                              and once I received mine I was super excited to try it out.
                                 I had kinky twist's in my hair when I was using it 
                                             and I had about 2/3 inches of hair...
         When I took my twists out, after having them for a month and a half, my hair had grown like 2.5 inches.
                          I was using it every three days as a DC before I washed my hair.
                I really do swear by this stuff, it's just a little pricey for me.
So  I don't use it as much as I used to because I am trying to "savor" my last little bit.
                           My 16 oz jar has lasted me almost a year.
So, if any of you are interested in trying MT , do some research and see if it could work
               for you and your hair.

If you have tried MT let me know how you like/liked it.

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment