Monday, February 22, 2010

Makeup Survey

SKINCARE

✏ How many times do you wash your face daily?
once in the morning & a night

✏ What skin type do you have?
combo skin! some areas are normal, oily t-zone and i have dry patches! weirdest skin ever

✏ What is your current facial wash?

Mary Kay Velocity & Clean&Clear Morning Burst


✏ Do you exfoliate?
Yup twice a week

✏ What brand do you use?

St Ives Apricot Scrub or MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator

✏ What moisturizer do you use?
Mary Kay Velocity

✏ Do you have freckles?
Nope

✏ Do you use eye cream?
I lost my last eye cream =[ but I really need to get a new one

✏ Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not really I have an occasional break out when I'm super stressed but other than that my skin is fine

✏ Did you ever have to use Pro-active?
No


MAKE UP

✏ What foundation do you use?

MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC42-44, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC44 & MAC Sheer Select Powder in NC40. I really wanna try NARS or MUFE foundation though!

✏ How about concealer?
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 for dark circles and NC42 for blemishes. Occasionally Benefit Erase Paste or Hard Candy concealer palette.

✏ Do you know your undertone color?
I think I have yellow undertones?

✏ What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I wish I knew how to use them but I'm too lazy! And I like my natural lashes. I always plan to wear them on special occasions but I never have time to put them on.

✏ Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes! I get paranoid about it so much bacteria could be growing in there!

✏ What brand of mascara do you use?
MAC Plushlash is my HG! But I like Cover Girl Lash Blast and Maybelline XXL too

✏ Sephora or MAC?
I'm a total MAC whore

✏ Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No =[ can you get me one? lol

✏ What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
MAC, Sonia Kashuk, & Ecotools brushes.

✏ Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Eye primer is a must have! MAC Painterly or Soft Ochre Paint Pots

✏ For the face?
Not usually but I use Rimmel face primer

✏What is your favorite eyeshadow
Love love love my smokey eyes! Carbon has to be one of my favorites it goes with everything! Beautiful Iris, Nocturnelle, Vanilla, Nanogold, & Bamboo are other favorites too.

✏ Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Gel. Pencil always smudges on me and I never put on liquid eyeliner right. But I use pencil for my waterline

✏ How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not a lot

✏ What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I like them but I'm too messy so I prefer pan eyeshadows

✏ Do you use mineral makeup?
I've tried Bare Minerals but I hate that glittery look it has I wanna try their Matte foundation tho! I love MAC MSFs even though they're not really mineral make up lol and so far I'm loving Everyday Minerals

✏ What is your favorite lipstick?
MAC Cute-ster from the HK collection! And Viva Glam VI SE. That and I'm loving Viva Glam Cyndi right now

✏ How about lipgloss?
I can't pick a favorite! I usually pair it with whatever lipstick I'm wearing but I like MAC Nymphette lipglass and Underage lipglass to tone bright colors down

✏ What is your favorite blush to use?
NARS Orgasm is a definite favorite! I love MAC Dollymix and Peachtwist too

✏ Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No! Don't do it!

✏ Do you like drugstore makeup?
Some of it like mascaras or some eyeliners.

✏ Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Whenever I can! I wish there was one in AZ

✏ Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yup! If I can't find a job after college I'm seriously going to consider beauty school LOL

✏ Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I used to be!

✏ Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Eyeshadow with no eyeliner! Why?! or when your face is whiter than the rest of your body please go get color matched! lol

✏ Do you like colorful shades of makeup
I love colors! But it's hard to wear them everyday

✏ Which celebrity always has great make up?

Kim Kardashian is my MU idol! Her make up artist is amaaazing perfect smokey eyes everytime and her contour is amazing

✏ If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
lip gloss or lip balm my lips are always chapped!

✏ Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
All the time esp if I'm just running to the store

✏ Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I feel perfectly fine without make up =] but I just love putting on make up!

✏ In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC! There are other brands with products better than MAC but I think the prices are reasonable, their eyeshadows are pigmented, and they just have everything

✏ What do you think of Makeup??
I love make up. I love putting it on, I love how it can enhance your best features and hide your blemishes. And I love that you can do so much with it!

I stole this from Iyah so it's your turn to do it too =]

No comments:

Post a Comment