Monday, February 8, 2010

FOTD: Dark Brown Smokey Eye

I really liked how this FOTD came out! Ugh but I keep forgetting to take pictures of my eyes CLOSED so you can actually see it. If you really wanna see it I'll do it again and take pics lol. My sister curled my hair because for some reason I cannot curl my own hair for the life of me! I'm really happy with this look especially since I used Magnetic Fields E/S from the Neo Sci-Fi collection - I never use this!



EYES
+ MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot[base]
+ NYX Milk Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil [over lid]
+ MAC Gesso Eyeshadow [over milk]
+ MAC Magnetic Fields Eyeshadow [outer v/crease]
+ MAC Carbon Eyeshadow [deepen crease]
+ MAC Paradisco Eyeshadow [blend]
+ MAC Soft Charcoal/Maple Brow Shader [brows & highglight]
+ MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
+ MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner
+ Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe in Black Platinum

FACE
+ MAC Hyper Real Foundation in NC400
+ MAC Select Sheer Loose Powder in NC40
+ MAC Tippy Blush
+ Eyeko 3-in-1 Highlighter
+ MAC Naked Pigment [over highlight]
+ MSF Natural Duo in Medium Dark/Shimmer

LIPS
+ MAC Spice Lipliner
+ MAC Angel Lipstick
+ MAC Cult Fave Lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment