Thursday, February 25, 2010

Forever 21 Haul

Most of you know I work at F21 so I see when everything goes on sale, when new stuff comes out, etc. It's kind of fun working retail just for those simple facts but let me tell you customer service can be a drag sometimes! F21 is a great place to shop if you're on a budget, but be warned you get what you pay for! The clothes are cheap and that's means it's NOT gonna last you a long time unless you take super good care of it but they're so cheap who has time/money to do that?! Anyway a bunch of stuff went on sale a couple weeks ago so here's my haul from there!

First up - sale items!


3/4 sleeve leopard print coat $12.99
I like it cause it's lightweight! Here's a pic of me wearing it


[sorry about my messy closet! LOL]


military inspired cardigan $8.99
I loooved this shirt but you know how I said it's cheap?! I wore it once, washed it and one of the buttons came off! I need to sew it back on but I'm too lazy. I'm wearing it in my profile pictures but you can't really see it.


gold flats $8.99
I really wanted the silver ones but they were sold out. You can still order this online here.

ACTIVEWEAR

F21 has a new active wear line which I love! I used to love going into Bebe Sport [now called PH8 or something] because the material felt soo nice but it's way out of my price range. Thank goodness F21 came up with a dupe thats a fraction of the price! I wanted the cropped yoga pants but they were sold out =[ All I bought were these


stretch tank $5.80
I like it because it's a nylon/spandex blend and when you sweat it won't look/feel all gross! See it here


booty shorts $3.80
ok I wouldn't really work out in these because I have major thunder thighs [LOL] but I like to wear these when I go out and my skirt is super short [don't want them creepers getting a peep of your goodies!] plus these were only $3.80!


sports bra $6.80
I think it was 6.80? I can't remember but again I bought it because of the material! I really should buy sports bras from walmart but I really liked the way it felt!

OTHER


denim shorts $15.80
It's still pretty cold here [for me anyway!] so I haven't been able to wear these yet but I can't wait til Spring/Summer comes! It's so hard to find shorts that fit right [for me] so I had to get these!


anchor necklace $5.80
I thought this was cute! lol The whole 'anchor/sailor girl' thing seems to be in right now and I got sucked in.

And that's it for my haul! IDK if you guys like this post but let me know if you do and I'll definitely do more in the future! =] AND if you know anywhere that's having good sales let me know too! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment