Sunday, February 21, 2010

FOTD: Mutiny Pigment

I own about 12 MAC pigments and I barely use them! My favorite one definitely has to be Naked pigment - it's the only one that looks like it's used! True to its name, MAC pigments are super pigmented! I love the colors but I barely use them because I'm so messy and most of the time I'm in a rush so I'm scared I'll spill a lot! I haven't bought any of the new pigments [in the new packaging] but it looks like they downsized the product for the same price! Of course the bottle will last you for-freaking-ever but still! I don't know if I like the new packaging - it's supposed to look like their foundation bottles - it's cute, but so small compared to the old packaging!

In this FOTD I used Mutiny pigment, which I got from the Naughty Nauticals collection that came out in `08 I think? It's a pretty light teal/sky blue color. I also got a few samples from Kate at Everyday Minerals so I'm trying out the foundation and I'll definitely let you guys know what I think! So far it's going good =] And I'm using Viva Glam Cyndi! It's definitely my fave I think I need to go for a back up!





EYES
+ MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot [base]
+ MAC Gesso Eyeshadow [inner 1/3 of lid]
+ MAC Mutiny Pigment [middle of lid]
+ MAC Knight Eyeshadow [outer v/crease]
+ MAC Carbon Eyeshadow [outer v]
+ MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
+ Cover Girl Lash Blash Mascara in Black Platinum
+ MAC Brow Shader in Charcoal/Maple [brows/highlight]
+ MAC Raven Kohl Power Eye Liner [lower lash line]

FACE
+ Everyday Minerals Sandy Medium Intensive Base
+ MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 [undereyes]
+ MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42 [undereyes]
+ MAC Blush in Strada [contour]
+ Everyday Minerals Wild Vines Blush
+ MAC MSF Natural Shimmer [highlight]

LIPS
+ MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick
+ MAC Clear Lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment