Sunday, February 21, 2010

Formspring Questions!

to spot clean your foundation brushes, what do you use? (i need suggestions, =P) how often do you deep clean your makeup brushes? and how do you deep clean your brushes, what do you use?

Either Sephora Daily Brush cleaner or MAC Brush Cleanser! I put the MAC cleanser in a little spray bottle spray and wipe off the make up. I TRY to deep clean once a week [if I used make up a lot that week] but at least once every 2 weeks. For deep cleaning I use MAC Brush Cleanser but if I feel like it's not taking out everything, I use baby shampoo! Baby shampoo takes out everything!

twitter, tumblr, blogger, facebook, myspace... which social networking site do you use the most and why?

Facebook and Twitter! Twitter because you can check it all the time and facebook because most of my friends/family are on it. I still check Myspace every once in a while but nobodys ever on there!

are you friends with any exes? if yes, how does your current bf/hubby feel about it?

Nope! I don't have very many exes to begin with but I just lost contact with them after we broke up. They weren't that important to me anyway. =] Now on the other hand the hubbys' exes are another story!

who do you think is or would be harder to raise, a boy or girl?

Girls definitely! There's so much you have to worry about especially when they start hitting their teenage years! boys, makeup, drama omg idk if I could handle it!

aside from neutral colors, what's your fave eyeshadow color combo that you like to use on yourself?

My go to looks is the black smokey eye, brown smokey eye, and purple! I feel like purple is most flattering on me so I always use MAC Beautiful Iris and Nocturnelle.

What's the best thing about working in retail?

The best thing is seeing all the new ish that comes out! And expanding your style/wardrobe. You get to see stuff right when they put it out [and get dibs too!] and you get to think of outfits that you normally wouldn't otherwise.

What is one thing about your significant other that you wish would change? physically and personality wise.

Physically I wish he dressed up more! [Does that count?] He's always in shorts and a t-shirt when he's out with me but if he goes out with the boys he'll dress up and it kinda annoys me because hello! I know we're married but I still try to look cute for him it would be nice if he did the same! Personality I hate how he gets mad. He'll hold a grudge forever if he could so it drives me crazy when he fights and ignores me for hours at at time! I get over things in like 5 seconds so when I'm done being mad I have to wait for him for half a day!

If you had $1000 to blow on anything but could only spend it in one store, which store would that be?

Nordstrom! They have everything - MAC, Juicy, etc. - OMG I would go crazy. lol

What is the biggest "What if?" you think about?

School. Definitely school. I messed up a LOT one year [academically] and I've been struggling to fix it ever since. I always think 'what if' I did better those two semesters, I would be graduated already or something! I think that's my biggest disappointment. That and 'what if' me & the hubby didn't get married I always wondered if we would still be together lol!

Back to reality.... LOL.. What do you actually expect to happen for Valentine's Day?

lol this is soooo late! But I didn't expect anything to happen on Valentine's because the hubby just left for deployment =[ But he sent me a little bouquet of red roses and the sweetest card ever! He never does that to me. I totally bawled my eyes out. lol!

What is your ideal Valentine's Day? Use your imagination!

My ideal Valentine's Day is just spending the whole day together. Dinner and a movie would be fine with me! I think every girl secretly hopes for that mushy gushy stuff where your man finds the most romantic way to tell you I love you 10000 times! [I know I do] I love surprises so my perfect VDay would have a ton of surprises!

Favourite feature?

My eyelashes and eyebrows [when they're groomed!]. When I don't groom my eyebrows they look crazy yucky but when they're done by the right waxer, I love them! My eyebrows are super thick so I barely have to color them in. I love em when they're clean! And my eyelashes because they're long and thick and I love the way mascara accentuates them even more. I don't really like to wear falsies cuz I love how they look naturally.

Who or what is your greatest motivator? What makes you LIVE for the next day?

My mom and haters! My mom is always pushing me to do the best I can do and I've always wanted to make her proud. And the haters because there is NOTHING better than being able to be successful in life and throw the middle finger to all your haters! LMAO!

Finally caught up on all my Q's! Ask me more!

No comments:

Post a Comment