Friday, February 26, 2010

Formspring 2

You mentioned you didn't like F21 (at least, not working there), but what made you decide to apply & stay there? I could be wrong, but you used to be seasonal?

I worked at F21 back home when I was in HS and I really liked it so I thought I'd try it again as a part time job. I was originally hired as seasonal a while back but they kept me permanent. I ended up leaving for a couple months but ended up going back because I needed $$$! (you know how it is ;]) I stayed there because I liked the people [managers, co-workers], I LOVE shopping, and I just need some extra cash to keep my bills paid. I dislike working there because it's so repetitive! There's no challenge really and you get sick of demanding customers who complain about everything! lol

I've noticed a lot of people, including you, use NW and NC concealers together. Can you explain why?

I use NC42/44 concealer to cover blemishes like small pimples on my face because it makes my skin tone but I use the NW35 concealer to hide dark circles under my eyes. The peach/pink undertones in NW concealer make it perfect for counteracting dark purple circles. Then I put NC42 over that to reflect light so my undereyes look brighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment