Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sunday MmmMmmMmm-ness:Maxwell

Ok, so this Sunday Cuteness is dedicated to the one and only Maxwell. Ladies, not only his he fine but he is super talented. This past Wednesday, I was lucky enough to attend the final concert of his summer tour at the DPAC (Durham Performing Arts Center) in downtown Durham.

Let me just say, from the moment he stepped on stage till the last bow at after the energetic encore, Maxwell was the consummate performer. We all know he can sing like an angel, but did you know he can dance with the best of them?! I had no idea how well that man can move. And let me just say he turned the heat up in that house!


Whew, I am still catching my breath! He sang all the old favorites and a bunch of the new stuff, including Pretty Wings. His band, his moves, those pants.....omg ladies, this one was the one to see. I am so glad he's back and I have a completely new appreciation for what he can do!

Oh, and I thought I would miss the hair, but he's still absolutely beautiful without it. Here's a look at the old, the new, and the forever wonderful Maxwell!

No comments:

Post a Comment