Monday, August 10, 2009

Some AM Inspiration

Good morning lovelies! I just wanted to start my day off with something inspirational and thought I would share it with all of you. You all are naturally beautiful!

(Image from here)

Natural Beauty

My coiled crested crown
sits proudly atop my head,
caressing the smooth curves and
contours of my countenance.
A natural manifestation
of my inherent royalty,
growing upward,reaching
for the Heavens,
for the higher meaning in life.
Growing gradually
up, out, left, right;
but never down-
for down denotes regression.
Expanding consistently,
ever changing its` pattern
but never its` nature;
loving, caressing, curling
inside out, back on itself.
Beauty in its` purest form
permeating from within
the depths of my very soul:
naturally.

by Miss J. Mateen

If you want more natural hair inspiration, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment