Saturday, August 8, 2009

Black Hair Doc from Realitysurfer

Realitysurfer left this comment on the Good Hair on ET post:

Please take a moment to check out my documentary film BLACK HAIR

It is free at youtube. 6 parts including an update from London, England.

It explores the Korean Take-over of the Black Beauty Supply and Hair biz..

Kinda like Madame C.J. Walker in Reverse....a tragic comedy.

I am not a hater, I am a motivator.

Plus I am a White guy who stumbled upon this, and felt it was so wrong I had to make a film about it.

Can it be taken back?

Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p96aaTSdrAE


Has anybody seen this already? If you check it out, as I mentioned about the Racialicious post, make sure to read the comments under the video as some interesting convo is always brewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment