Monday, June 29, 2009

Vacation Hauls

I didn't haul as much as I thought I would when I went home! I spent most of my money on food and clothes LOL! But I did manage to cop some things from the Style Warriors collection while I was there. I've been really good about TRYING to get things that I would actually use! If I was how I used to be I would've got the whole collection just because of the packaging LOL but I'm learning to limit myself so be proud of me! =P


<3 this packaging!


Refined Golden bronzer, Brave New Bronze L/S, Vibrant Grape E/S, & Bright Future E/S

So I don't use a lot of yellows but whatever MAC doesn't make that many pretty yellows! lol And I definitely use a lot of purples! And I actually bought the L/S for my sister, but I should have got one of my own. Owell. haha


swatches: Vibrant Grape, Bright Future, Refined Golden.
don't mind that light color I was swatching one of the samples Nordies gave me.


Kai's Mascara Guard!!!

I finally got one! =] I was sooo excited when I saw it I spent $6 when I found out later that I could have got one on eBay for $1! haha I found it at Don Quijote [I still call it Daiei lol] and I just have to have it! I love it because I always leave little black marks on my eyes from mascara. =[ If you ladies wanna know more about it I'd be glad to do a separate post on it!

I forgot to post the gift Wuzz gave me when we met up!


She always wraps everything so nicely! lol


the goods! Can't be a Wuzz package without that Hurricane Popcorn! yummm Thank so much girl you really didn't have to! I really loved that lip gloss it was toooo cute!

And finally me pimpin it in my mom's Mercedes.

LOL JK! I finally got NARS Turkish Delight!! I absolutely loooove it! Sometimes it washes me out though because I'm so dark lol but with the right lipstick it's gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment