Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Cuteness: Coral Beauty


Now that it's summertime I am feeling myself bieng drawn to bright colors, flowy skirts, and even bigger curly hair! I went to the mall yesterday with a fellow curly girl and noticed that many of my favorite shops are featuring more colorful items in splashes of yellows, greens, bright pinks, and my all time favorite - CORAL!!! I adore this color as it tends to warm up my skin tone with its pinky-orangy-sometimes goldish "under-hues". It has a tropical feel to it and looks great on every skin tone. My friend was saying how she tends to avoid bright colors and all I could think was how beautiful she would look in them. So this Sunday's Cuteness is dedicated to all things coral - coral jewelry, clothes, hair accessories, and makeup. Enjoy!

Look how that necklace pops against her mocha skin...stunning.

From Mignon Faget



How pretty these would be in an updo!

From Flickr seller


An coral inspiration board to make you swoon...
Untitled
From Polyvore


A pop of this on the cheeks...

From Makeup Bag

And how could we forget this lovely capture of Ms. Scott from a few years back?

Apparently I'm not the only one in coral lust! Check out Fashion Is A Vampire for more inspiration! Happy Sunday guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment