Monday, June 29, 2009

Tagged: Mini Survey

Lexi tagged me and I'm bored so what the hell. lol

What's your favourite make up look?
I guess you could say these are my favorites because when I'm really stumped on what eye MU to do I always end up doing one of these!
1. beautiful iris/nocturnelle/carbon
2. satin taupe/carbon


Do you have a beauty vice?
hmm i'm not sure i loooove all beauty things!

What part of your body do you love?

my eyes. not because of the color [ew boring brown] but because they're sooo huge! lol i have a lot of canvas space if you will. lol

Who is your beauty icon?

i don't really have one because i'm in love with vibrant eyeshadows and most celebs tend to do smokey or neutral looks

What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?

super glossy red lipstick. hands down.

How do you look after your skin?

cleanse, tone, eye cream, & moisturize. i exfoliate on sundays & wednesdays lol

What is your signature scent?

right now i'm totally in love with Viva La Juicy perfume! I hate that the scent doesn't last long though. =[

What are your hair care secrets?

I use a LOT of conditioner! I straighten my hair a lot so it's kind of heat damaged but I leave my conditioner in for like 5 minutes when I shower and my hair is suuper soft.

How do you pamper yourself?

Splurging on make up! MAC is my guilty pleasure [as if you already didn't know!]

What is your beauty pet peeve?

Eyeshadow with eyeliner! I know it's hard for some people with hooded lids or whatever but it just doesn't look complete. Also, goin to sleep with your make up on.

What would your desert island must haves be?

sunscreen, toilet paper, flares. LOL

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?

Smile =]

No comments:

Post a Comment