Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Cuteness: The Blowout

Aaahhhh the blowout. Nothing like it. I cannot imagine what could make our naturally coily/curly/kinky hair bigger than a good old fashioned blowout. Hair looks light and fluffy, and sways in the wind. I remember I was riding through Greensboro one day and saw a man walking down the street with a little boy. I guess he could see where he was going but I don't know how, all I could see were inches and inches of glorious black hair swaying in the air in all directions. His blowout was fabulous!!!!!

I suppose if you're gonna do a blowout, make sure you use a good heat protectant first, especially on the ends. And stretch your hair without heat as much as possible before the final blow out.

One major blow out inspiration is the lovely an talented miss Leela James...isn't it gawjus!


from www.starpulse.com

from mixonline.com

from www.bthesite.com

And check out this throwback!

No comments:

Post a Comment