Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaack!

I know I've been completely MIA since I left for Hawaii! I've been really lazy since I've been back but I've been getting inspired a lot lately so I'm BACK! And OMG I can't believe that I've reached 200 followers already! You guys are amazing.

I can't ever say how much I love going home! I haven't gone home for a year so you know I had fun! I met Wuzz and her friend Naomi while I was there. We had lunch at CPK and went through Sephora & MAC! They are both so sweet and hanging out with them was like hanging out with old friends! =] We only took one picture at MAC I look horrible but they look gorgeous!



I wish I could have taken a picture of everything I ate while I was there. LOL But I always end up eating it before I remember! LOL Here are some of the reasons why I'm a fat shit again and I've been going to the gym all week.


Kahuku Shrimp is better! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment