Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Natural Bride...


Hello guys and gals! A Naturally Leslie reader, God's Favorite Shoes, was kind enough to pass along a link to the wonderful wedding featuring Nancy,a natural bride, and her groom Adam over on The Bride's Cafe. Thanks! I love natural ladies and I love simple weddings so when the two collide it's like **bliss**! The fantastic shots you'll see below were captured by Mollie of Bloom Photography.
I don't know what I love more...the cute dress, the bride's coily short do, or the rustic and romantic setting. I love that she got her dress at Nordstroms and their lunch catered from Whole Foods (one of my FAVORITE spots to find all things natural). This makes me want to stalk more photography websites in the search of other beautiful natural brides. I know so many ladies wonder what they would do with their hair on such a special occasion but Nancy shows us that sometimes all you need is a simple flower to compliment your kinks and curls. So thanks to Mollie for sharing her work and a special thanks to Nancy and Adam for inspiring us with your style, your love, and your hair!

Isn't this romantic...



So thanks again to The Bride's Cafe and Bloom Photography! Head on over to read about Nancy & Adam and to get more wedding inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment