Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MAC Graphic Garden Collection [Nordstrom Exclusive]

As always, MAC is releasing a TON of collections this summer - way more than my wallet can keep up. Euristocrats II coming out Thursday, Colour Craft coming out next Thursday, and a bunch of Nordstrom exclusives coming out next Thursday [07/09] also. This is crazy! I can't afford this at all! LOL It's gonna take sooo much for me not to buy as much but I can do it! lol Of all the ones coming out soon I think the one I'm lemming the most is the Graphic Garden collection. And you know I'm totally lemming it for the LE packaging! 2 palettes, 2 brush bags, & 2 lip bags!



PALETTES $35USD


GRAPHIC GARDEN
+ Social Climber (VP)
+ Botanical Blue (F)
+ Straight Hedge (VP)
+ Wild Wisteria (L)
+ Linear Lilac (VP)
+ Graphic Garden (V)
+ 213SE Fluff Brush


FRESH CUT
+ Floral Inc. (F)
+ Sun-Shy (L)
+ Fresh Cut (VP)
+ Poppy Noir (V)
+ Bloomycycle (VP)
+ Part Peony (L)
+ 213 SE Fluff Brush

LIP BAGS


BABY BLOOMS
+ Soft Illusion L/S (F)
+ Spiceflower L/S (AC)
+ Baby Booms L/G (F)


SUMMER CROP
+ Semi-Annual L/S (L)
+ Garden Bed L/S (L)
+ Summer Crop L/G (F)

BRUSH BAGS


DEFINE & BLEND
+ 129SE Powder/Blush Brush
+ 190SE Foundation Brush
+ 209SE Eye Liner Brush
+ 219SE Pencil Brush
+ 252SE Large Shader Brush


SHAPE & PERFECT
+ 168SE Large Angled Contour Brush
+ 187SE Duo Fibre Brush
+ 194SE Concealer Brush
+ 212SE Flat Definer Brush
+ 275SE Medium Angled Shading Brush

I so want one of the palettes! But the more I look at swatches of the colors, I don't think I'd use them very much. I love buying teals/blues but I always end up doing purples or smokey eyes and I barely ever use pinks/corals. So I think I'll pass on this. Hopefully I will! LOL I'm not a fan of the print on the lipsticks either it's just not that appealing to me although I do love my lustre lipsticks!!

As for the brush bags, a lot of hard core MAC addicts are against buying SE brushes just because the quality is not as good as full size brushes. But I think if you're just starting out with MAC brushes these are a good way to try out which ones you like. Of the SE brushes that I have/have tried I think the 187SE, 217SE, & 219SEs are pretty good compared to their full sized counterparts. The 275SE & 168SE I don't mind but I haven't tried the full size. I hated the 212SE and the 129SE. I really looove my 190SE brush for foundation/primers and even undereye concealer sometimes but when I went to get a full size 190 I didn't like how soft it was. But it's all about your personal preference!

Are you guys planning on getting anything from this collection?

[Credit to specktra.net for color story & pictures!]

No comments:

Post a Comment