Thursday, June 11, 2009

Trying not to PJ....


I thought this vid was so cute that I wanted to share it with all of you! Unless you have been under a rock for some time now you have probably heard a lot about the Oyin Handmade products. Thanks to a RAVE review by Curly Nikki, I am itching to try their Honey Hemp Conditioner. Because I am trying to abide by my own PJ rules (considering a-I have no job yet and b-I have tons of other crap I gotta finish), I will not purchase any conditioner until the bottle I have runs out (and this means no three-times-a-day conditioning just so I can use it up so I can run out and buy more stuff!). After checking out their site and seeing Jamyla, the mixtress' hair, I have to say that I think they might be a good fit and I am really curious to see how their products will work on my hair texture.

Five products I am really itching to try:

Juices and Berries (hope it smells as good as it sounds)
Head to Toe Honey Wash (sounds creamalicious)
Honey Hemp Conditioner (can't wiat!!)
Shine and Define Serum (good for edges??)
Whipped Pudding (love anything whipped)

***My B-Day is July 22 so I would gladly accept these as gifts from anyone*** LOL JK!

Here's the cute commercial I was referring to made by a lovely You Tube'r:


So if you have had luck with these products let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment