Thursday, February 26, 2009

MAC for Hello Kitty Haul!!

So, I know I've been MIA, but I think I'm back!! LOL I wanted to start off easy so here's my Hello Kitty haul!! I've been saving up for this for months so don't blame me ;] The hubby ended up buying me Strayin L/S & the Lucky Tom Palette after =] but here we goo...


<3 the packaging!


the gooodiesss


opened

So I basically bought everything. LOL Thank god there aren't really good collections coming out any time soon. I loove it though I've been using Mimmy L/G and the Tippy blush it's sooo pretty. I have a FOTD to post from the Too Dolly palette but I'll post it later.

What I Got:
+ Fresh Brew L/S
+ Big Bow L/S
+ Cutester L/S
+ Most Popular L/S
+ Strayin' L/S [not pictured]
+ Nice Kitty L/G
+ Mimmy L/G
+ Sweet Strawberry L/G
+ She Loves Candy L/G
+ Fast Friends L/G
+ Pink Fish TLC
+ Popster L/G
+ Too Dolly E/S Palette
+ Lucky Tom E/S Palette [not pictured]
+ Milk Pigment
+ Tippy Blush
+ Fun & Games Blush
+ Tahitian Sand B/P
+ On The Prowl N/P
+ Something About Pink N/P
+ Brush Set
+ Large Make-up Bag

I didn't get a chance to get Fashion Mews because it was SOLD OUT! already =[ The MAC counter near me is supposed to call me when they get their second wave shipment - at least that's what the manager told me but I'm not sure if they get second shipments of those? I should have got that blue-green pigment but owell I think it's pro anyway so I'll just get it later! I know it's super late but let me know what you got from the MAC/HK Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment