Saturday, August 16, 2008

Updates, Hauls, Store, & FOTD

Sorry, I know I've really been slacking on updates. I planned to do a lot yesterday but they called me into work [and I already had to close last night] so I worked for like 10 hours yesterday! I had a 2 hour break after 4 hours then came back and did 6 more. Oh well. I need the money anyway with all these MAC collections coming out like crazy!

RANDOM RANT: Well I was closing yesterday and I know customer service is the #1 thing to think about in business and whatever, but seriously some customers can be SO RUDE! Last night I was really scared because this guy was giving me major attitude, we have to check in all our members and he practically threw his keys at me kept saying that "You must be new because you don't know anything!" and insisted on all these things. I was really scared considering I had to close and he was literally the last person there! I kept my cool through everything but it really sucks when customers are super rude to you and you're just trying to be nice and do your job!

Anyway, a long overdue update on the hauls...

Starflash/MAC Haul



I went to the freestanding MAC store at La Encantada, got 2 more e/s palettes, a small quad for when I'm on the go, Starflash e/s: Glamour Check, Bold & Brazen, Grand Entrance, & Sumptuous Olive. Palette e/s: Freshwater, Gorgeous Gold, Knight Divine, Cranberry, & Expensive Pink. Mineralize Foundation in Medium Plus, l/s in Fast Thrill, l/g in Sonic Vibe, & 2 eye kohls in Mystery & I forget the other color LOL

I haven't used those eye pencils I'm thinking about returning them or selling them. I might keep the bluish one but not too sure about the red. If anyone wants them just comment me or send me an email!

I also visited my local Sally Beauty Supply - I didn't know we had one! It's really small and there's not that many make up items but they do give military discount (yay for me!). I just picked up a contour brush - which I haven't been looking for FOREVER! and I wanted to try these eyebrow wax strips they had on sale.



AND I'm mostly done with putting all the make up in my new online store! I called it Pink Pepper Boutique just cause I love pink, spicy food (lol), and I just wanted to sell all my random things that I didn't want. I have a BUUUNCH of those NYX Round Lipsticks I got from Cherry Culture a while back that I didn't even use! I put up all the ones I don't want anymore. Plus a bunch of other stuff I have just lying around. The address is http://pinkpepperboutique.ecrater.com. So feel free to look around. I'm willing to swap most things on there just email me if anything but I'm really looking for MMU (Mineral Make Up), brushes, blushes, or MAC make up!

I tried to do a nude lippie using the NYX Round Lipstick in Circe but ugh. It just blends in with my skin!



But here's a FOTD since you guys are still reading if you are LOL



FACE
+ Bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation in Tan
+ MAC MSF duo in Medium Dark - natural & shimmer
+ MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty

EYES
+ MAC Painterly P/P all over lid
+ MAC E/S in Evening Aura (LE - Neo Sci-Fi) all over lid
+ MAD Minerals e/s in Wild Mango on outer v & crease
+ MAC e/s in Paradisco on middle of the lid
+ MAC e/s in Grain as highlight
+ Stila Smudge Pots in Black - line on upper lash line and water line
+ MAC Plushlash mascara in Plushblack

LIPS
+ MAC l/s in Bombshell
+ MAC l/g in Hey Sailor (LE - Naughty Nauticals)

No comments:

Post a Comment