Sunday, August 31, 2008

Greensleeves FOTD

OK I know my title is laaame but I keep thinking 'greensleeves' cause of my eyeshadow! LOL I've been super busy because it's the first week of school trying to adjust and what not thank goodness I'm not working as much this semester! I'll be posting again later because the Hubby's coming back this week and I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to get rid of a lot of shit hahah I'm willing to swap but I'd prefer if you guys bought it and if I don't get any response I'm going to ebay. lol But here's the FOTD




[sorry I forgot to take a picture of my eyes with eyeliner/eyebrows done etc]

FACE
+ Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer
+ Silk Naturals Foundation in Buttery Gold
+ MAC Blush in Strada [contour]
+ MAC Blush in Plum Du Bois

EYES
+ UDPP
+ Urban Decay Deluxe e/s in Graffiti [all over lid/inner lower lash line]
+ MAC e/s in Mink & Sable [middle of lid]
+ MAC e/s in Humid [outer v/crease/lower lash line]
+ MAC e/s in Naked Lunch [highlight]
+ Stila Smudge Pots in Black
+ MAC Brow Pencil in Spiked
+ MAC Brow Powder in Soft Charcoal/Maple
+ MAC Brow Finisher in Clear
+ MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack

LIPS
+ NYX l/l in Coffee
+ L/S in Creme Cerise
+ L/G in Cherry Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment