Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blogger Swap

I did my first Blogger Swap with Vanessa, and I'm really glad that everything went smoothly! I originally only swapped her for the BioSilk hair thingy and the Clinique make up remover but she's so sweet, she threw in a couple of extras!



I would definitely swap with her again! We were always emailing me too, and I liked that cause you know communication is key! =]

Anyway this isn't a real update haha I just got home from the gym, I'm getting into the gym again especially since the Hubby is coming back in less than a month! So you know I gotta stay fresh. ;] Buuut I've got a surprise for you guys! I am always, always buying make up, whether it's cheapy brands, MAC, or whaaatever and I really can't use all of it so I'm gonna sell them! I have a bunch of NYX lipsticks that I never used, and a few of those NYX jumbo pencil thingies as well as some make up I bought just because it's cheap but I would never use - I really don't know why I do that I really AM a shopaholic, I kid you not. And when I'm online shopping with my credit card? Oh no, you better watch it! So I figured I might as well share the wealth, a lot of this stuff is still in plastic, or I opened it and changed my mind. LOL But I'll be opening a store tomorrow! I was thinking about giving some samples of what little pigments I have, and even some of the paint pots because I really don't think that I would use all of them? But we'll see. And if you guys have requests for certain make up that you can't seem to find near you, I'm willing to hunt it down for you! =] But I promise I'll update more tomorrow because I am OFFICIALLY done with class, and thank goodness I am off tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment