Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Silk Naturals FOTD

Boo! Photobucket is down so I can't upload my pictures and ew I really hate this blogger photo upload thing so I guess you guys have to wait till tomorrow for Silk Naturals swatches! But I'll give you a FOTD I put it on really quick cause I was rushing and don't mind the hair I just got out of the shower and I didn't have time to do it! LOL



FACE
+ MAC Prep & Prime Skin
+ Silk Naturals original coverage foundation [Buttery Gold/Ivory]
+ MAC mineralize blush in Nuance

EYES
+ SN [Silk Naturals] e/s in Whisper all over lid
+ SN e/s in Tutti Frutti on outer v & crease
+ SN e/s in Sprite as highlight
+ Stila Smudge Pots in Brown on upper lash line & water line
+ MAC Plushlash in Plushblack
+ MAC Brow Shader in Soft Charcoal
+ MAC Brow Finisher in Clear

LIPS
+ MAC Plushglass in Bountiful


PS... Cult of Cherry & Overrich are now available on the MAC Website! But I'm sure you already new that. LOL And Erica requested a review on the MAC Prep & Prime Skin so I'll be posting that tomorrow or Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment